No One's the Bitch: A Ten-Step Plan for Mothers and Stepmothers is a revolutionary, new approach to diffusing the traditional animosity between moms and stepmoms -- and creating a brand, new version of an extended family that's healthier and happier.
If you're ready to move forward and are curious about how to start resolving some of these issues, then our book is for YOU!
We'll walk you through:
- understanding the confusing landscape most mothers and stepmothers find themselves in
- unearthing your own role in perpetuating the conflict (even though you might insist you don't have one!)
- creating a positive vision of what-could-be that will inspire and motivate you and give you something to lean on during the hard times
- which actions to take to move your mom/stepmom relationship from conflict to potential cooperation (even friendship!)
- fine-tuning your efforts, including chapters on accountability (both ways!), collaboration, and communication
- techniques for regrouping when problems blow up in your face
- how to bond over a shared focus on helping the kids be the best selves they can be
- celebrating your accomplishments and the creation of a new-fangled, extended family that works for ALL!
$16.95 (plus shipping)
You can also buy the book from the following online retailers: